Food trucks return August 16!
MidWeek resumes August 16 with activities for preschoolers, children, students at adults.
- Prayer Time at 6:00 pm. Led by Kay Downey ROC-Rm 203
- The Ripple Effect: Enter the Story of the Persecuted Church-A Comprehensive exploration and study of the growing number of Christians that are being marginalized, discriminated against, isolated, abused and even murdered for their faith. Led by our Missions Team. Bldg 1
- Studies in Daniel and Revelation Led by Ralph Curtin. ROC-Rm 304
- Fruit Cove Fitness-Health and devotion class. Led by Neil Muniz. Annex-Rm 100
- Extreme Grandparenting-Grandparents have a vital role in the lives of their grandchildren, not only as a mentor and loving family member, but as a spiritual rock during the hard times. This class helps to understand how to make the most of the role of a grandparent and how to grow the next generation for greatness. Led by Ken Trinkle. ROC-Rm 201
- Faith Journey for New Believers-What does it mean to become a disciple of Jesus? How do I connect with God in a deep personal way? This class will explore the foundations of following Jesus and find answers to questions like these. Led by Bill Warne. ROC-Rm 204
- Parenting – Raise Up a Child by Phil Tuttle. Getting back to the heart of parenting through 4 easy to remember parenting scenarios. Led by Ginna Ashby & Melissa Goodman ROC-Rm 202
- Women’s Bible Study-All Things New by Kelly Minter. Through 2nd Corinthians, Paul challenged the church to share the message of reconciliation – the gospel – despite hardship, pain and struggle. LEd by Cindy Warner. ROC-Fellowship Hall
- Men’s Bible Study-33 The Series-A man and his Design. Led by Jim Bagnardi. ROC-Game Room
Activities for preschoolers, children and students begin at 6pm. Adult studies begin at 6:15pm.