Food trucks return August 16!
NEW MidWeek Adult classes begin October 11. Activities for preschoolers, children, and students as well.
- Prayer Time at 6:00 pm. Led by Kay Downey ROC-Rm 203
- NEW Surviving Middle School (for parents of MS students). Led by Jason Stanland, Minister to Middle School. ROC 303
- NEW The Art of Marriage. Every marriage is unique, expressed by the colorful personalities of each spouse and textured by the circumstances at play in their lives. Blending these to make marriage work is a divinely inspired art form- challenging to master but definitely worth the effort. Led by Frank Morelli. Bldg 1
- NEW Worship and Witness. This study helps believers to cultivate a discipleship approach that embraces the values of worship and evangelism. Led by Brian Woofter, Worship Pastor. ROC 201
- NEW Dare to Discipline: Answers to Your Toughest Parenting Question by James Dobson. Led by Ginna Ashby & Melissa Goodman ROC 202
- NEW Financial Peace University. You’ll learn Dave Ramsey’s seven easy-to-follow Baby Steps to create a budget, get out of debt, and make a plan for your money! Led by Tom Braden. ROC 305 Register Here: https://fpu.com/1045900
- NEW PLACE. This class is an intentional process to connect church members into purpose-driven ministry including self discovery, individualized ministry coaching and tracking from workshop training to ministry placement. Through the PLACE process, people discover that God has created and gifted them with a unique capacity to serve others. Led by Cindy Stewart, Jeff Scott and Jonathan Wilson. ROC 302
- Studies in Daniel and Revelation Led by Ralph Curtin. ROC 304
- Fruit Cove Fitness-Health and devotion class. Led by Neil Muniz. Annex 100
- Faith Journey for New Believers-What does it mean to become a disciple of Jesus? How do I connect with God in a deep personal way? This class will explore the foundations of following Jesus and find answers to questions like these. Led by Bill Warne. ROC 204
- Women’s Bible Study-All Things New by Kelly Minter. Through 2nd Corinthians, Paul challenged the church to share the message of reconciliation – the gospel – despite hardship, pain and struggle. Led by Cindy Warner. ROC-Game Room
- Men’s Bible Study-33 The Series-A man and his Design. Men, if you are not serving in another ministry area or plugged into another MidWeek adult class you need to be here! God is doing something special in and through the men of Fruit Cove and you don’t want to be left out! Led by Jim Bagnardi. ROC-Fellowship Hall
Activities for preschoolers, children and students begin at 6pm. Adult studies begin at 6:15pm.