- MidWeek returns this Wednesday, August 14.
- Prayer Time at 6:00 pm. Led by Kay Downey ROC-Rm 203
Adult Classes at 6:15pm
- Foundations: Bible Basics for New Believers. Bill Warne. ROC 201
- Created to Connect. Fostering Hope Team. ROC 304
- Gospel Conversations. Lance Hemmer. Church Office Conference Room
- Moms In Prayer. Julie Gahagan and Rebecca Turner. Bldg 1
- Run For God. Fruit Cove Fitness, ROC 303
- Financial Peace University by Dave Ramsey. Tom Braden. ROC 305 Register Here
- Parenting. Melissa Goodman and Ginna Ashby. ROC 202
- Revelation Bible Study. Ralph Curtin. Annex 103
- Women’s Bible Study. Linda Warne ROC Activities Room (next to gym)
- Men’s Bible Study Jim Bagnardi and Rick Ashby. ROC Fellowship Hall
- Grief Share. Cecille Hammond. Bldg 3 Room 3
- Prevail-Single Mom’s Bible Study. Denise Hodges. ROC 301
Preschool at 6:00pm
- Preschoolers have Mission Friends and choir during the adult Bible study time.
Kids MidWeek - ImpACT at 6pm
- Elementary kids have ImpACT tracks. Their groups start at 6:00pm
MSM Middle School students at 6:00 pm
- Middle Schoolers have their own worship service on Wednesdays.
r12 High School students at 6:30
- r12 is a worship time in The Studio for all high school students. End approximately 7:45pm