Food trucks return August 16!
MidWeek resumes August 16 with activities for preschoolers, children, students at adults.
Adult Classes coming in August:
- The Ripple Effect: Enter the Story of the Persecuted Church-A Comprehensive exploration and study of the growing number of Christians that are being marginalized, discriminated against, isolated, abused and even murdered for their faith.
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers-This class is designed to empower family caregivers of adults with chronic conditions to take better care of themselves by reducing stress, improving caregiving confidence, establishing balance. This class is limited so if you are want to sign up please contact email@example.com
- Studies in Daniel and Revelation
- Fruit Cove Fitness-Health and devotion class
- PLACE-This class is an intentional process to connect church members into purpose-driven ministry, through the PLACE process, which people discover that God has created and gifted them with a unique capacity to serve others.
- Extreme Grandparenting-Grandparents have a vital role in the lives of their grandchildren, not only as a mentor and loving family member, but as a spiritual rock during the hard times. This class helps to understand how to make the most of the role of a grandparent and how to grow the next generation for greatness.
- Faith Journey for New Believers-What does it mean to become a disciple of Jesus? How do I connect with God in a deep personal way? This class will explore the foundations of following Jesus and find answers to questions like these.
- Women’s Bible Study-Apologetics
- Men’s Bible Study-33 The Series-A man and his Design
- Prayer Time
Activities for preschoolers, children and students begin at 6pm. Adult studies begin at 6:15pm.