Activities for preschoolers, children, and students as well.
- Prayer Time at 6:00 pm. Led by Kay Downey ROC-Rm 203
- NEW The Happiness Code, Eight Decisions That Will Change Your Life. Led by Pastor Tim. Annex
- Christ-Centered Parenting. Led by Ginna Ashby & Melissa Goodman. ROC 202
- Financial Peace University. You’ll learn Dave Ramsey’s seven easy-to-follow Baby Steps to create a budget, get out of debt, and make a plan for your money! Led by Tom Braden. ROC 305 Register Here:https://www.fpucentral.com/classes/1056150/registration
- Route 66: Romans Led by Ralph Curtin. ROC 304
- Fruit Cove Fitness-Health and devotion class. Led by Neil Muniz. Annex 100
- Faith Journey for New Believers-What does it mean to become a disciple of Jesus? How do I connect with God in a deep personal way? This class will explore the foundations of following Jesus and find answers to questions like these. Led by Bill Warne. ROC 204
- Women’s Bible Study…THE HOLY SPIRIT,Walking In Truth-1 Corinthians 3:16 tells us that we are God’s temple and that His Spirit lives in us. But who is this Holy Spirit? Jesus gave us specific instructions about the Holy Spirit and His ministry in the life of the believer. He is our Helper, Advocate, Counselor… Join us as we discover how to surrender to the Spirit, allowing Him to develop the character and mind of Christ through His transforming and active presence in our lives.ROC-Game Room
- Men’s Bible Study…33 The Series-A Man and his Design. Men, if you are not serving in another ministry area or plugged into another MidWeek adult class you need to be here! God is doing something special in and through the men of Fruit Cove and you don’t want to be left out! Led by Jim Bagnardi. ROC-Fellowship Hall
- Grief Share Bldg 3
- Prevail-Single Mom’s Bible Study. Led by Denise Hodges. ROC 301
Activities for preschoolers, children and students begin at 6pm. Adult studies begin at 6:15pm.