For any activity or event, EVERY student must have a current Medical Release Form on file for the 2016-17 year. Download the form on the link below, and keep in mind the form must be notarized!
MSM YO Nights
Pool Party & Fellowship for Middle School Students!
Bring towels and wear conservative suits, please.
Guys bring 2 liter drinks, Girls bring snacks to share (sweet or salty).
- June 4 – Steve & Michele Collins’ Home – Battleship Night! 815 Roberts Rd., 287-8695
- June 11 – Kevin & Cheryl Nill’s Home & Shelly White’s Home – Hawaiian Luau Night! 845 & 849 Peppervine Ave., 230-6089
- July 23 – Bryan & Rebekah Howze’s Home – Pirates Night – 409 Standing Oak Ct., 287-8588
- July 30 – Beach Day – 4-8pm @ Mickler’s Landing, PVB. Parents & students meet us at the beach! We’ll participate in the beach baptism service and then stay for fun and games until 8pm. Snacks aren’t necessary for this one.
Middle School Summer Lunches
Bring your $$ and meet us on Thursdays from 12-2pm!
Dates & Location Schedule
- June 1 – Moe’s
- June 8 – Brucci’s
- June 29 – PDQ
- July 6 – The Loop
- July 27 – Firehouse Subs
- Aug. 3 – La Nopalera (formerly Mezcal)
5@9 Begins this Week! June 2 we release our first video for our 5@9 devotions. This summer we will be preaching through some important topics for our Questions Series. Such topics will be evolution, homosexuality, and the reliability of Scripture. To help families process such topics, we are providing a brand new resource called 5@9.
The devotions are 5 minutes long and are posted on social media at 9 AM on Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays. The previous Friday will give some precursor content to prepare you for the next Sunday. Monday and Wednesday will be follow up conversation guides for families. So check out our social media pages and subscribe for this great resource!
MissionJax – July 10-14, 2017
A week of mission projects, worship and community.
This has been a LIFE CHANGING week!
Thank you to everyone who served and helped with this event. We can’t do it without all of your hard work and constant prayer!
We serve a MIGHTY GOD and he did a MIGHTY WORK in people’s lives this week!!!
THURSDAY, JULY 20
$12 per person (bring extra money for food – around $15)
- Leave FCBC at 8:00am
- Girls: 1 piece, tankini, or 2 piece under a DARK tshirt
- Guys: bathing suit (no underwear showing)
- Beach Towel
- Sun screen
- Flip flops or water shoes
- Change of clothes for the ride home.
- Return to FCBC @ 6:00pm
Middle School Summer Dates
- VBS June 12-16
- June 19-24 – M-Fuge Camp in Charleston, SC
- Mission Jax – July 10-14 @ FCBC
- Ichetucknee River Trip – July 20