We continue to monitor official updates regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19 as it impacts Fruit Cove and our community. All regularly scheduled on-campus ministry and programming events remain suspended until further notice. If you are not receiving regular email updates from us use the Connection Card to request being added to our email list.
Sunday Worship Plans
- Facebook Live and LiveStream will air at 9:30 am and 11 am
- Listen live on radio 94.1 FM (Jax Country) at 9:30 am and 100.7 FM (The Promise) at 11 am
- NEW Download Fruit Cove KIDS listening guide here
- NEW Fruit Cove Worship Spotify playlist here
Sunday School Plans
- Use this the in-home teaching guide for personal Bible study or to guide your family
- Weekly guides will be posted by Friday and can be found at Fruit Cove Sunday School
- If you would like to connect with one of our Sunday School classes that are meeting via Zoom email Jonathan Wilson
NEW Community “Thanks” Initiative
- As a church we want to reach out to the Medical, Law Enforcement, and Fire/Rescue personnel in our area to let them know we appreciate them and are praying for them as they are on the front lines of the fight against COVID-19. We’d love for your class to be activated and mobilized to focus on Medical, Law Enforcement, and Fire/Rescue Personnel in our area. To maximize our resources class assignments have been made, but if there are existing relationships your class has with a specific hospital or fire station please continue in that direction:
- Focus on Medical personnel at local hospitals/ERs. Ask class members and their families to write notes of encouragement and thank you cards to hospital/ER staff teams…mail or drop them off in person.
- [9:30am classes that meet in the ROC buidling] Baptist Medical Center South, 14550 Old Saint Augustine Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32258
- [9:30 classes that meet anywhere BUT the ROC building] Baptist Medical Center, 800 Prudential Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32207
- [11am classes that meet in the ROC building] St Vincents Southside, 4201 Belfort Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32216
- [11am classes that meet anywhere BUT the ROC building] Memorial Hospital, 3625 University Blvd S, Jacksonville, FL 32216
- Focus on Law Enforcement. Cards and notes from your class families would mean a lot to these guys! For classes with families that include younger kids ask them to send some artwork as well!
- NW SJSO 725 Flora Branch Blvd, Saint Johns, FL 32259
- Main SJSO 4015 Lewis Speedway Rd, Saint Augustine, FL 32084
- Focus on Fire/Rescue personnel in our area. Cards, notes, dropping off snacks/food are just a few ideas.
- [9:30am classes that meet in the ROC buidling] Jax Fire and Rescue Station 42…2948 Delor Dr Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL 32223 (Off of San Jose in Mandarin)
- [9:30 classes that meet anywhere BUT the ROC building] Jax Fire and Rescue Station 62…14279 Bartram Park Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32258
- [11am classes that meet in the ROC building] St Johns County Fire and Rescue Station 2…1120 Sheffield Rd, Saint Johns, FL 32259(Off of SR 13)
- [11am classes that meet anywhere BUT the ROC building] St Johns County Fire and Rescue Station 17…10001 Cartwheel Bay Ave, 10001 Cartwheel Bay Ave (Off of 210)
- MidWeek options for children, students and adults will be posted at MidWeek@Home
I Need Help
- If you find yourself in need of an encouraging phone call, urgent supplies or a personal shopper for a grocery store run contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see how we can help
How Can I Help?
- Prepare to minister to fellow church members and neighbors, especially those who are older. If you live beside or are in close contact with families who have high-risk individuals in their homes, reach out to see if they need anything. Maybe that means offering to pick up supplies on your next trip to the store or dropping off some food if they’re unable to get out.
- Look for opportunities to share the gospel. When conversations of fear and uncertainty arise with neighbors, talk about the hope you have in Jesus. Many people are looking for answers that only He can provide. Click on our Jesus link for help in communicating the Good News!
- Here’s an easy way to let your neighbors know you are there to help. Print this out as a postcard or full sheet and place in mailboxes or on doors of homes on your street
- Download the Help Postcard
How Can I Pray?
2 Timothy 1:7 says, “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” As believers, we can trust that God brings triumph in our trials. As believers, we have the authority through Christ to pray against the spread of any disease and to pray for healing for those who have the Coronavirus.
- Begin your prayer time by praising God for His sovereignty. He still is and always will be in control of all things. Pray that we will trust Him to help us navigate this season of uncertainty.
- Pray for wisdom for government leaders, the CDC, researchers, other medical personnel, and leaders in churches and other strategic places to respond wisely and appropriately.
- Pray for the protection of doctors, nurses, crisis response teams, emergency first responders, researchers and other medical professionals who risk their lives to protect ours.
- Pray for comfort and healing for those stricken with this virus. Pray they will receive the quality health care they need to regain health and strength. Pray for their healing and for a vaccine to cure and eradicate this virus.
- Pray for peace and calmness, as well as freedom from fear, anxiety, and panic among individuals and communities.
- Pray that we would be proactive in proclaiming the gospel and sharing the good news of Jesus Christ. Pray that this event would be a catalyst for revival in Northeast Florida and around the world.
Continue to give
- Fruit is a generous church and we want to demonstrate our faith by giving in this time of crisis
- The funds given help us to minister to many local, national and international agencies who will bring relief to those affected by Coronavirus.
- You can send your tithes/offerings to 501 SR 13-St Johns FL-32259, stop by the church office and drop an envelope through office foyer door mail slot, or Give Online
Daily Video Updates