We continue to monitor official updates regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19 as it impacts Fruit Cove and our community. All regularly scheduled on-campus ministry and programming events remain suspended until further notice.
Sunday Worship Plans
- Online services will be offered for the foreseeable future at 9:30 am and 11 am
- Facebook Live and LiveStream will air at 9:30 am and 11 am
- Listen live on radio 94.1 FM (Jax Country) at 9:30 am and 100.7 FM (The Promise) at 11 am
Sunday School Plans
- We’re providing an in-home Bible study guide for use on Sunday mornings
- The theme is “Dark to Dawn” and will walk us through Easter Sunday
- Use this teaching guide for personal Bible study or to guide your family
- For a sense of normalcy we recommend individuals/families doing the Bible study at 9:30am if that is their normal Sunday School hour, then join online worship at 11am
- If normal worship hour is 9:30am join worship online at that time and do Bible study afterward
- Weekly guides will be posted by Friday and can be found at Fruit Cove Sunday School
- Some of our Adult and Student classes will offer online gatherings so stay in touch with your teacher(s)
- Please share this resource with your friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers!
- MidWeek options for children, students and adults will be posted at MidWeek@Home
I Need Help
- If you find yourself in need of an encouraging phone call, urgent supplies or a personal shopper for a grocery store run contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see how we can help
How Can I Help?
- Prepare to minister to fellow church members and neighbors, especially those who are older. If you live beside or are in close contact with families who have high-risk individuals in their homes, reach out to see if they need anything. Maybe that means offering to pick up supplies on your next trip to the store or dropping off some food if they’re unable to get out.
- Look for opportunities to share the gospel. When conversations of fear and uncertainty arise with neighbors, talk about the hope you have in Jesus. Many people are looking for answers that only He can provide. Click on our Jesus link for help in communicating the Good News!
- Here’s an easy way to let your neighbors know you are there to help. Print this out as a postcard or full sheet and place in mailboxes or on doors of homes on your street
- Download the Help Postcard
How Can I Pray?
2 Timothy 1:7 says, “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” As believers, we can trust that God brings triumph in our trials. As believers, we have the authority through Christ to pray against the spread of any disease and to pray for healing for those who have the Coronavirus.
- Begin your prayer time by praising God for His sovereignty. He still is and always will be in control of all things. Pray that we will trust Him to help us navigate this season of uncertainty.
- Pray for wisdom for government leaders, the CDC, researchers, other medical personnel, and leaders in churches and other strategic places to respond wisely and appropriately.
- Pray for the protection of doctors, nurses, crisis response teams, emergency first responders, researchers and other medical professionals who risk their lives to protect ours.
- Pray for comfort and healing for those stricken with this virus. Pray they will receive the quality health care they need to regain health and strength. Pray for their healing and for a vaccine to cure and eradicate this virus.
- Pray for peace and calmness, as well as freedom from fear, anxiety, and panic among individuals and communities.
- Pray that we would be proactive in proclaiming the gospel and sharing the good news of Jesus Christ. Pray that this event would be a catalyst for revival in Northeast Florida and around the world.
Continue to give
- Fruit is a generous church and we want to demonstrate our faith by giving in this time of crisis
- The funds given help us to minister to many local, national and international agencies who will bring relief to those affected by Coronavirus.
- You can send your tithes/offerings to 501 SR 13-St Johns FL-32259, stop by the church office and drop an envelope through office foyer door mail slot, or Give Online
Daily Video Updates