If you were not able to complete a guest information card on your most recent visit, please send us a note at email@example.com. Let us know your name, which service you attended and what questions you may have about our church.
The best way to get plugged in at Fruit Cove is to participate in one of our Sunday School classes, Small Groups or MidWeek studies. Sunday School meets at 9:30am and 11am each Sunday, and MidWeek groups meet on Wednesday evenings at 6:15pm. For an up to date list of options check out Sunday School and Small Groups Listing
There are many opportunities to serve at Fruit Cove. From our First Impressions Team, to ministry-area teachers and local missions opportunities. Check out many of those opportunities here FRUITCOVE-MINISTRYGUIDE
- Current Needs: NEW First Impressions Team
First Impressions Team At a Glance:
- Traffic Team: Facilitate smooth traffic flow
- Shuttle Team: Provide shuttle logistics
- Welcome Center-Pavilion Greeters/Information Tables
- Guests: Greet and connect with guests, guide to correct location
- Next Steps: info on Sunday School/Small Groups, Serving, Connecting Class, etc
- NEW Hospitality: Create exceptional experiences throughout our campus
- Coffee & drinks at Pavilion
- Ushers: worship center, welcome people, service handouts, seat guests
Please click button below to sign up now
Contact Jonathan Wilson for more info on how you can be part of the First Impressions Team, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in taking the next step of your faith journey by being baptized? We would love to talk with you bout how a profession of faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior should be followed by believer’s baptism (immersion). Send us a note at email@example.com
The basis of authentic church membership comes through trusting Jesus Christ as one’s personal Lord and Savior. If you would like to know more about the Christian life or if you have any other questions regarding church membership, please feel free to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
At our PLACE Class we’ll help you identify the best places of service in the life of the local church according to the gifts and skills God has given you. Next class will begin Fall of 2018 at 6:15pm in ROC 302.
Opportunities to Give
Throughout the year we offer many opportunities to give.
- items for Blessing Bags – items that can be used by the homeless
- canned goods for area food banks collected at each Sunday night service usually held the last Sunday of the month
- food for events such as Vacation Bible School or Mission Jax
- items for mission trips like Haiti, Guatemala and Cuba. Monetary donations are accepted as well
As opportunities come up they are listed in The Vine, our weekly newsletter. Download The Vine off the media menu.
Online giving through direct draft from your checking or savings account or using your credit card is now available. Click here to enter our secure, online giving service.