Food trucks return August 16!
MidWeek resumes August 16 with activities for preschoolers, children, students at adults.
- Prayer Time at 6:00 pm. Led by Kay Downey ROC-Rm 203
- The Ripple Effect: Enter the Story of the Persecuted Church-A Comprehensive exploration and study of the growing number of Christians that are being marginalized, discriminated against, isolated, abused and even murdered for their faith. Led by our Missions Team. Bldg 1
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers-This class is designed to empower family caregivers of adults with chronic conditions to take better care of themselves by reducing stress, improving caregiving confidence, establishing balance. This class is limited so if you are want to sign up please contact email@example.com
- Studies in Daniel and Revelation Led by Ralph Curtin. ROC-Rm 304
- Fruit Cove Fitness-Health and devotion class. Led by Neil Muniz. Annex-Rm 100
- PLACE-This class is an intentional process to connect church members into purpose-driven ministry, through the PLACE process, which people discover that God has created and gifted them with a unique capacity to serve others. Led by Jonathan Wilson, Cindy Stewart & Jeff Scott. ROC-Rm 302
- Extreme Grandparenting-Grandparents have a vital role in the lives of their grandchildren, not only as a mentor and loving family member, but as a spiritual rock during the hard times. This class helps to understand how to make the most of the role of a grandparent and how to grow the next generation for greatness. Led by Ken Trinkle. ROC-Rm 201
- Faith Journey for New Believers-What does it mean to become a disciple of Jesus? How do I connect with God in a deep personal way? This class will explore the foundations of following Jesus and find answers to questions like these. Led by Bill Warne. ROC-Rm 204
- Parenting – Raise Up a Child by Phil Tuttle. Getting back to the heart of parenting through 4 easy to remember parenting scenarios. Led by Ginna Ashby & Melissa Goodman ROC-Rm 202
- Women’s Bible Study-All Things New by Kelly Minter. Through 2nd Corinthians, Paul challenged the church to share the message of reconciliation – the gospel – despite hardship, pain and struggle. LEd by Cindy Warner. ROC-Fellowship Hall
- Men’s Bible Study-33 The Series-A man and his Design. Led by Jim Bagnardi. ROC-Game Room
Activities for preschoolers, children and students begin at 6pm. Adult studies begin at 6:15pm.