Activities for preschoolers, children, and students as well.
- Prayer Time at 6:00 pm. Led by Kay Downey ROC-Rm 203
Adult Classes March 7-May 2:
- NEW! Ready to Launch. Led by Neal and Joan Cordle. “Training a child up in the way he should go” must be done intentionally, with the mind and heart of God. ROC 202
- NEW! The Lord’s Prayer. Led by Pastor Tim. Annex
- NEW! PLACE. Led by Cindy Stewart, Jeff Scott and Jonathan Wilson. Identify the best places of service in our church according to the gifts and skills God has given you. ROC 301
- Route 66: Romans Led by Ralph Curtin. ROC 304
- Fruit Cove Fitness-Health devotion & workout class. Led by Neil Muniz. Annex 100
- Women’s Bible Study…Discerning the Voice of God (revised) by Pricilla Shirer – A decade ago, Priscilla Shirer authored Discerning the Voice of God, and since then God has continued to grow, teach, and challenge her in her walk with Him. This revised and expanded edition reflects that growth through new stories, illustrations, and exercises. Discover the root to clear and daily communication with God – humble obedience. Learn how surrender unlocks His many blessings intended for us, centers us in His will, and helps us discern His voice in everyday life. Led by Linda Warne ROC Game Room
- Men’s Bible Study…Stepping Up. Men, if you are not serving in another ministry area or plugged into another MidWeek adult class you need to be here! God is doing something special in and through the men of Fruit Cove and you don’t want to be left out! Led by Jim Bagnardi. ROC Fellowship Hall
- Grief Share Bldg 3
- Prevail-Single Mom’s Bible Study. Led by Denise Hodges. ROC 301
Activities for preschoolers, children and students begin at 6pm.
Adult studies begin at 6:15pm.