Food trucks on campus at 5pm!
NEW MidWeek Adult classes begin January 10. Activities for preschoolers, children, and students as well.
- Prayer Time at 6:00 pm. Led by Kay Downey ROC-Rm 203
- NEW The Happiness Code, Eight Decisions That Will Change Your Life. Led by Pastor Tim. Annex
- NEW When Helpiong Hurts. Good intentions are not enough. When Helping Hurts offers a different framework for thinking about poverty and its alleviation. Rather than simply defining it as a lack of material things, this study addresses the roots of the issue: broken relationships with God, self, others, and the rest of creation. Led by Jonathan Wilson and the Missions Team. Bldg 1
- Parenting. Led by Ginna Ashby & Melissa Goodman. ROC 202
- Financial Peace University. You’ll learn Dave Ramsey’s seven easy-to-follow Baby Steps to create a budget, get out of debt, and make a plan for your money! Led by Tom Braden. ROC 305 Register Here:
- Route 66: Romans Led by Ralph Curtin. ROC 304
- Fruit Cove Fitness-Health and devotion class. Led by Neil Muniz. Annex 100
- Faith Journey for New Believers-What does it mean to become a disciple of Jesus? How do I connect with God in a deep personal way? This class will explore the foundations of following Jesus and find answers to questions like these. Led by Bill Warne. ROC 204
- Women’s Bible Study- ROC-Game Room
- Men’s Bible Study-33 The Series-A man and his Design. Men, if you are not serving in another ministry area or plugged into another MidWeek adult class you need to be here! God is doing something special in and through the men of Fruit Cove and you don’t want to be left out! Led by Jim Bagnardi. ROC-Fellowship Hall
- Grief Share Bldg 3
- Single Mom’s Bible Study ROC 301
Activities for preschoolers, children and students begin at 6pm. Adult studies begin at 6:15pm.