Without question (at least in my mind), the world in which we live is in desperate need of real men demonstrating real strength, real courage, and real leadership. Strength, courage, and leadership only come from a real and vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ.
Dale Forehand from his book
Often Told, Rarely Trained: Becoming the man you’ve always been told to be.
The Men’s Ministry wants to equip men to have that “real and vibrant” relationship with Jesus so that they can be the spiritual leaders of their families, impact the marketplace and provide a legacy beyond their own lifetime. We accomplish these goals through
- Bible studies for men on Sundays and Wednesday evenings
- fellowship times at quarterly breakfasts
- ministry opportunities with our Prison Ministry and James Gang (home repairs for those in need)
- sporting events: fishing, softball, golf tournaments and evening golf leagues during the summer
- Annual Car Show
- Men’s Breakfast are held usually once a quarter for a hearty breakfast & a word from a man who’s walking the walk.
For more information on Men’s Ministry contact Jonathan Wilson * email@example.com