Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from him.
Parents are you receiving our emails?
Click here for the Background Check Consent form. A completed background check form is necessary to serve in any ministry of Fruit Cove Baptist Church.
Kids Discipleship Pathway
Raising children is a great privilege and even greater responsibility. At Fruit Cove Baptist we want to partner with parents to provide a clear path for kids to see the whole story of God in Scripture. Our desire is for kids to recognize:
- God’s Word is to be Heard
- God’s Word is to be Known
- God’s Word is to be Done
Kids can respond by:
- Living Godly lives
- Learning and loving Him
- Preparing to lead in the next generation
Some opportunities created just for kids include:
- Sunday School – Sundays at 11 am in Bldg B
- Children’s Worship – Sundays at 9:30 am in Bldg B with a fun, fast paced time of worship for all kids in Bldg. A.
- Events like Crossover Weekend (usually in March or April), Fishing Tournaments, Almost Sleepovers. Click here to link to our Events page.
- Royal Ambassadors & Girls in Action – Wednesdays at 6:00 pm. These programs teach children to be missional through missionary stories and activities and are offered during the school year. Click here to learn more about these programs.
- Children’s Choirs – Wednesdays at 6:45 pm during the school year.
- All in a fun, safe environment. All leadership has had an extensive background screening and is trained annually.
For more information:
Director of Children’s Ministry
Every child is special and important to us. For children with special needs, we work to find the best fit for their unique needs. Contact Melissa to learn more about our In His Image ministry.