Click HERE for VBS Information
Wednesday Summer Fun Days
For children who are rising
1st graders through rising 6th graders
Click on the buttons below to register for these activities:
Camp is for 3rd -5th Graders
Camp Dates: July 16-20, 2018 Brewton-Parker College, Mt. Vernon, GA.
$75 non-refundable deposit due at time of registration.
Vacation Bible School
June 11 – 15, 2018
8:30 am – Noon
Online registration for children will begin April 2nd at Noon.
Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from him.
For more information:
Director of Children’s Ministry
Parents are you receiving our emails?
Click here for the Background Check Consent form. A completed background check form is necessary to serve in any ministry of Fruit Cove Baptist Church.
Raising children is a great privilege and even greater responsibility. At Fruit Cove Baptist we want to partner with parents to help kids develop a faith in Jesus Christ and to grow in relationship with Him that will stay with them their whole lives. By equipping you with tools to teach them the Biblical truths. We further your child’s spiritual training through grade-specific, relevant Bible Study, music, group discussion, and age-appropriate activities such as
- Sunday School – Sundays at 11 am in Bldg B
- Children’s Worship – Sundays at 9:30 am in Bldg B with a fun, fast paced time of worship for all kids in Bldg. A.
- Events like Crossover Weekend (usually in March or April), Fishing Tournaments, Almost Sleepovers. Click here to link to our Events page.
- Royal Ambassadors & Girls in Action – Wednesdays at 6:00 pm. These programs teach children to be missional through missionary stories and activities and are offered during the school year. Click here to learn more about these programs.
- Children’s Choirs – Wednesdays at 6:45 pm during the school year.
- All in a fun, safe environment. All leadership has had an extensive background screening and is trained annually.
Every child is special and important to us. For children with special needs, we work to find the best fit for their unique needs. Contact Melissa to learn more about our In His Image ministry.